Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

December 30, 2012.

Two more days until 2013. Looking back, I asked myself, 'Did I have a great 2012? Am I proud with the things that I did?'



Last year, I messed up. I have hurt some people and failed them. I have became a hypocrite on far too many days. I've let myself be influenced by not-so-good vibes and have hurt myself in the process.

Last year, I stopped trusting people. I lost hope that love and grace still prevails.

Last year, I stopped dreaming. I was stuck in a place with walls and no doors where I can't get out.

Last year, I was broken, and I never tried to fix myself.

Last year, I jeopardized a story of my life.

And yet.

I loved. I have been loved. I hoped. I have been appreciated. I have participated in the Church. I have seen different colors of life. I tried. I gave my best.

I asked for miracles. And I have been blessed to see them happen.

I witnessed God's hand moving not only in my life but to the people around me.

Yes, I saw love, hope & grace crumbled in front of me. But hey, I have also watched how God fought for me.

This year, things happened. Good and bad.

And yet.

Things are going to be okay.

This coming year, I hope we all move on. Because it's not about the things that happened in the past, but about the new chapter that we will all be facing.

Happy New Year beautiful people! =)



1 comment:

  1. Agree with the last phrase. Let's all move on and at the end of the day the new chapter of our life is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete